Directto Marketplace privileges information on the Users and transparency in the use of its platform, which is why we kindly ask you to carefully read the conditions contained in this document, in which we inform you not only how we process personal data, its purposes, means and conditions for communication thereof, but also of your rights as data subject.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHERE WE STORE IT
For us to provide our service through the Directto Marketplace – online platform for the purchasing and selling of agricultural products and providing quality / quality certification services and logistics and agricultural products transportation services – we collect, with your consent, the following personal data:
Personal data provided by the User (referring to an individual):
- Name and / or name of the representative (in the case of an entity);
- Entity in which you work; The position you hold;
- E-mail address; Proof of identification;
- Proof of address / residence; Telephone / mobile phone number.
Other information that we may collect:
- The IP (Internet Protocol) address;
- The type of Internet browser used and its operating system;
- The browser language; The date and time of access(es) and reference URL;
- The pages visited on the Directto Marketplace platform;
- Details on how services are used, including search queries;
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Account.
USE GIVEN TO THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to provide intermediation services in the purchasing and selling of agricultural products and /or the supply and delivery of logistics and agricultural products transportation services and / or quality / quality certification services.
We may also use the information you have provided for the following purposes:
- The processing of transactions, including payments made through our Website;
- The creation, registration and management of your account;
- The verification of your identity;
- To contact you and answer any questions you may have;
- To explore, evaluate and improve the products and / or services supplied and / or provided through the Directto Marketplace platform (in particular, to analyze trends in the procurement of goods and / or services, and to analyze our customers database);
- To record your preferences and habits for the products and services marketed on the Directto Marketplace platform;
- To conduct surveys or statistical analysis to improve our Website and our services;
- To fulfill any obligations arising from contracts or agreements entered into with you;
- To pursue the legitimate interests of Directto MP or third parties, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject;
- To create personalized ads in our Website or in the Directto Marketplace platform;
- To manage our Website;
- To analyze how you visit and how often you access our Website.
Additionally, we may use the email address provided when creating your account to send you information about our services, for example by informing you of future changes or improvements.
We further use the information we collect within the provision of our services to maintain, protect and improve our services, as well as to ensure the exercise of the rights of the Users.
We may also use anonymous data to monitor the use of our Webpage.
COMMUNICATION OF THE DATA AND ITS RECIPIENTS
In order for you to enjoy the services offered by the Directto Marketplace platform, it is essential to communicate the Account User data to third parties; and Directto MP may also communicate your data namely to comply with any legal or contractual obligation.
When this happens, Directto MP shall take appropriate measures to ensure that any entities having access to the data offer the highest guarantees at this level, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction , accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access and against any other form of illicit processing.
The Account public data (company name, tax identification number, registered office, User’s email address) shall be communicated to Users who are parties to the purchase and sale or provision of services agreements to be signed through the Platform.
Shall also be communicated to the payment service provider, Lemon Way (with registered office at Rue de la Beaune, No. 15, Montreuil, France), in order to ensure the execution of the financial operations resulting from the use of the platform, the elements contained in the User account and its payment data, as well as information concerning the purchase and sale transactions made by the User. For more information, please refer to the chapter on collection and processing of personal data, of the terms and conditions of use of the Lemon Way platform available in https://www.lemonway.com/en/terms-of-service/.
Addionally, your personal data may be communicated to third parties provided that it is necessary for:
- Compliance with a legal obligation to which Directto MP is subject;
- Defence of vital interests of the data subject or of another individual;
- Exercise of public interest functions;
- Pursuing the legitimate interests of Directto MP or third parties, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection.
Finally, we may share anonymised information, that is information that does not contain personally identifiable information, publicly and with our partners, in particular, information to show trends in relation to the general use of our services.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The use of the Platform may involve the transfer of your data outside of Portugal.
In such a case, MP Directto shall strictly comply with the applicable legal provisions, in particular, in determining the adequacy of the level of protection of personal data of the recipient country of the transfer, and as regards any requirements applicable to the transfer.
RETENTION PERIOD FOR DATA
Without prejudice to the privacy policies of third parties with respect to personal data processed by them, and any legal provision to the contrary, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary for the execution of our services through the use of the Directto Marketplace platform, or until you exercise your right to object, withdraw your consent for the processing or request the deletion of the data.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
As holder of the personal data we collect, you have the following rights:
- right of access, rectification or erasure;
- right to restriction of processing;
- right to object to the processing;
- right to data portability;
- right to withdraw consent to processing at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the processing performed based on the previously given consent;
- right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority. In Portugal: Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados (CNPD).
These rights may be exercised directly by accessing the User account, in the Directto Marketplace platform, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, making your request.
INFORMATION SECURITY MEASURE
Directto MP is committed to ensuring the protection of the security of personal data that is made available to it and has adopted and implemented strict organizational and technical security measures, in particular, protecting the channel between the browser and the server through a HTTPS certificate in order to protect personal data against its unauthorized diffusion, loss, misuse, alteration, processing or access, and against any other forms of illicit processing.
Notwithstanding the security measures adopted by Directto MP, you should take additional security measures, such as ensuring that you use an up-to-date computer and browser as regards properly configured security patches, with active firewall, antivirus and anti-spyware, as well as verifying the authenticity of the web pages you visit on the Internet and avoiding pages whose reputation you do not trust.